Boxon Group AB, corp. ID no. 556166-5000, and associated subsidiaries process and protect personal data with the utmost care and attention. We process personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. What is personal data and what is the processing of personal data?
Personal data is any type of information that can be directly or indirectly linked to an individual. Examples of personal data: name, address, IP number if it can be linked to a natural person.
2. Why we use personal data
- To provide the products and services you have requested
- To develop and improve our products and services for both existing and new customers
- To send you newsletters and reply to messages you have sent us
- To market ourselves, our products and services to existing and new customers, e.g. through campaigns and invitations that may be of interest to you
- To comply with legal requirements
3. How we collect personal data
We handle all data with integrity and never disclose it to third parties, unless there is a legitimate reason. One such reason may be that it is necessary to fulfil the customer’s order or delivery. Depending on the channel in which you came into contact with Boxon, we may have collected different personal data. In addition to the personal data that you have specified, we may have collected your IP address, business affiliation and any interest in our offering.
3.1 Personal data that you provide to us voluntarily
When you purchase our products and/or services, consult our customer service, send us an email, integrate our services with another website or service, or communicate with us in any other way, you provide us with information that contains personal data, which we collect.
This information may include:
- Phone number:
- Personal information
- General information about your organisation and position
- User data
- Payment details
- IP number
- Information about your interests in the business world
By submitting this information to us, you agree that we may collect, use and store this information for the purpose in question. Providing us with additional information about yourself is always voluntary, and we respect your decision not to provide us with such information.
3.2 Personal data we collect about you
If you are a customer of ours, when you purchase our products and/or services, if you sign up for one of our newsletters, events or other services, or visit our websites, we collect information that contains personal data from you when you interact with us. This includes when you contact us by phone or email and when you meet us in person.
Depending on how you interact with us, this information may include:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Browser ID
- Browser activity
- Other information relating to your visit to our websites
3.3 Personal data we collect from other sources
We may obtain information about you by searching the Internet or using other third-party tools.
This could, for example, be information about:
- Operating system
- Browser ID
- IP address
- Web history
4. How can the data be shared?
We take your right to privacy very seriously and will not sell, trade or rent your personal data to third parties unless you give us your express permission to do so. We may, however, share personal data with our trusted subcontractors in order to provide you with our services. We may also use your profile/interests to find similar profiles.
5. How long do we store your personal data?
Personal data will be erased if:
- The purpose of the collection and use of personal data has been achieved
- You withdraw your consent (if applicable) for the collection of personal data by contacting us
6. Protection of your personal data
You should always feel safe when you provide us with your personal data. We have used appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, alteration, erasure and other unlawful processing. The safety measures taken are suitable for the risk. These measures include, for example, new password rules, firewalls, automatic time-outs, etc.
7. Your rights
According to GDPR, you have a number of rights. Your privacy is very important to us and we always strive to protect your personal data in the best possible way. If, in your opinion, we still fail with this ambition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection agency in your country or any other government agency that may be established in the future.
- You have the right to insight into which personal data we process for viewing.
- You have the right to update, correct and/or supplement your personal data. You can also object to its processing, and such a request must be sent to Boxon in writing.
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data erased if such personal data is no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
- If you believe that we are performing unlawful or incorrect processing of your personal data, you may request a restriction of our processing of your personal data.
8. Legal obligation
Boxon may process your personal data for the purpose of complying with security standards and other applicable statutory requirements, based on the legal basis that this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Boxon is subject.
8.1 Performance of contract
We register which organisations use our products and services, together with their relevant contact persons. We process the personal data of these contact persons in order to fulfil our contractual obligations.
8.2 Legitimate interest
The legal basis for processing personal data such as technical information when browsing the websites listed in section 1.1 above is that the processing is necessary for Boxon’s legitimate interest. Boxon’s legitimate interest may also constitute the legal basis for processing in situations where you provide us with your contact information or have otherwise expressed an interest in our products or services.
Boxon’s processing of your personal data is in some cases based on your consent, where you give us your name, email address, company and interest by registering for our newsletter or subscription service on our websites, or in cases where you provide us with additional voluntary information about yourself. You can withdraw your consent to such processing at any time either by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletter or by contacting us.
10. Contact information
Boxon is the controller responsible for processing your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. If you have any questions, remarks and/or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data or questions relating to privacy, or if you wish to update, erase or amend your personal data, please contact us at:
SE-250 13 Helsingborg
Application date: 25 May 2018
Last updated: 31 August 2021