Risk management for FIBC users
FIBC supply system
Most European FIBC users these days have implemented supply systems based on a network of multiple suppliers. In most cases, goods are delivered from India, where more than 60% of the European big bag demand is currently produced.
In 2020, the global Covid-19 situation in India and Bangladesh led to a temporary shutdown of the production sites. The result: The production capacities could not cover the FIBC demand. The supposedly secure supply systems of European customers could not work.
Dual production - A safe solution
In order to avoid such situations, we have developed an offer that makes you benefit from a continuous supply even in times of crisis:
- Boxon ensures constant production in 2 different countries (e.g. India, Turkey)
- The division of the production volume is min. 20% / 80%, other divisions are possible (e.g. 40% / 60%, 50% / 50%)
- In the event of bottlenecks at one production location, the volume at the second location can be expanded by 200%
Warehousing Service & Warehouse safe+
In addition to the above, we can offer you a permanently constant stock level with our warehousing service - for an immediate and plannable availability of your goods:
- Boxon ensures a constant stock for your Big Bags under contract, with just-in-time delivery and re-stocking
- The stocks are regularly monitored and adjusted on the basis of customer forecasts
- Warehouse safe +: In addition to the above-mentioned service, Boxon keeps a stock of 200% of the agreed safety stock
In this way a constant supply can be ensured.