When you have limited storage space.
Packaging materials can take up a lot of storage space and keeping packaging in stock involves various costs. This is why Boxon provides a warehousing service for our customers – a huge advantage when customers have limited storage space.
We carry out a joint analysis of your expected packaging use and storage needs for the next 12 months. We recommend requisite stock levels based on your requirements. We then make a joint decision about the warehouse access you need for your suborders. Deliveries are made just-in-time or on demand.
How does it work?
Our warehousing service provide your company security and much greater opportunity to focus on your core business.
How our customers benefit:
- Lower costs
- Improved liquidity - pay for the packaging when you need it
- Release of warehouse space
- Reduced internal administration
- Minimized risk of overstock and obsolescence
- High availability and monitoring of stock
- Improvements and new packaging solutions