Boxon is investing in e-commerce development and digital sales and we are now looking for an E-commerce Specialist to strengthen our team.
As an E-commerce Specialist you have an important role in the team with various tasks and responsibilities. In the role, you are responsible for creating, updating and ensuring that products are displayed online with correct content such as informational texts, prices, specifications and images. You also participate in various digital projects such as e-commerce launches in new markets. The role is located at the head office in Helsingborg and you report to the E-commerce Manager.
As E-commerce Specialist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Continuously monitor competitors, trends and customer needs in the market to identify opportunities for increased sales and increased customer loyalty.
- Continuously develop the digital marketing SEM / SEO.
- Work to increase both conversion and orders through good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Educate and support the sales department regarding digital orders if needed.
- Follow-up and report on digital sales and trends.
We are searching for a person who is motivated by taking initiatives independently. The role requires that you are driven by development and improvement. You need to be passionate about being an internal ambassador for digital sales.
You have a structured and responsible personality. You like to work independently and you have a good way of collaborating with others.
We think that you have:
- Relevant education and at least two years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience with CMS, e-commerce platforms and business systems (Episerver and SAP are meritorious.)
- Good practice in Google Analytics
- Good computer skills
- High level of written communication in Swedish and English
Boxon collaborates with Skillway HR & Search. www.skillway.se.
Welcome with your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2019-09-27. As we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis during the application period, we recommend that you apply today.
If you have any questions about the service, you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at email@example.com or +46 70 862 22 50.
Boxon is an innovative business partner that offer intelligent packaging concepts with full traceability and meeting our customers’ needs, and by that create strategic values. We analyze the outside world, inspire to new ideas and quickly design innovative solutions that continuously secure the packaging flow, from order to delivery. Our focus is primary companies within the industry-, trade- and logistics segments seeking a long-term partner. Boxon operates in the Nordics, Europe and Asia. Head office is in Helsingborg, Sweden. Our business involves approx. 270 employees and our turnover is approx. 130 million Eur.